Previously a vestry within St. Sepulchre’s Parish, The Vestry is a new wave wine bar concept a stone’s throw from Smithfield Market. A wine selection steeped in provenance paired with seasonal plates of fresh, bright British ingredients with a seafood focus. They use the Coravin wine system to serve…
Rugby World Cup 2019 & Rugby World Cup Warm Ups
- No reviews.
- The Vestry
The Vestry and The Fox & Anchor are both showing select August Rugby warm-up matches followed by the long-awaited Rugby World Cup 2019 games live from Japan! Accompanied by an unbeatable atmosphere, multiple screens and various food and drinks packages to choose from - you've got everything you need to watch England try and bring him the cup this Autumn! Opening from 7am, this is the one place to watch all the games in the City.
You can find all the fixtures and packages you might want to choose on our website!
117, Charterhouse Street, EC1M 6AA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.