The long-awaited evolution of Farringdon's much-loved iconic site is finally here. Situated in the heart of the City of London, Smiths of Smithfield is a stunning example of a Grade II listed building that over the years has evolved to its present-day design of four floors each offering a truly unique…
RUGBY DINNER WITH JASON LEONARD
- No reviews.
- Smiths of Smithfield
Rugby Dinner with Jason Leonard
Tuesday 10th March 2020 from 6pm
After a hand-picked collection of successful sporting dinners, including the likes of Matt Dawson, Sir Ian Botham and Damon Hill, it’s now our pleasure to welcome Jason Leonard (the world record breaking rugby hero) to the NO.3 Restaurant and Terrace at SMITHS of Smithfield.
The evening will consist of an interview, Q&A, a stunning three course meal and a chance for an autograph and a picture on the night.
On the night we shall also be raising money for the Halow charity and will also hold a raffle as well as a running a main auction.
Tickets are £65.00 per person (including a stunning three course meal - see menu below)
Lime and Lemongrass Cured Salmon, Fennel, Squid Ink Dressing, Caviar, Bergamot
Scotch Beef Fillet, Dauphinoise Potatoes, Red Wine Shallot, Purple Sprouting Broccoli
Selection of British Artisan Cheeses, Apple Chutney, Grapes, Celery And Crackers
|Early Bird||18:00 - 22:00||£60.00|
|Standard Ticket||18:00 - 22:00||£65.00|
Smiths of Smithfield, 67-77A Charterhouse Street, EC1M 6HJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.