The long-awaited evolution of Farringdon's much-loved iconic site is finally here. Situated in the heart of the City of London, Smiths of Smithfield is a stunning example of a Grade II listed building that over the years has evolved to its present-day design of four floors each offering a truly unique…
Matt Dawson MBE Dinner
- No reviews.
- Smiths of Smithfield
With the Rugby World Cup kicking off soon, get ahead of the action, rub shoulders (and dine) with one of Britain’s biggest sporting names, Matt Dawson MBE.
In association with Heineken, we’re very excited to be joined by Northampton, Wasps, England, three- time British Lion, TV pundit & ‘Question of Sport’ captain Matt Dawson MBE for an exclusive event at No.3.
Kick-off the evening in style with a cocktail in Death + Victory bar, before joining the sporting legend as he reflects on his career, both on and off the pitch, while providing expert views on the upcoming sport tournaments. Fans will also get the chance to get up close and personal with exclusive meet-and- greets and Q&As before enjoying a three-course dinner in our elegant top floor dining room, No3, with its stunning views over The City. Head chef, Liam Walsh, will be serving up contemporary, seasonal dishes.
Tickets start at £95 inclusive of a welcome cocktail and three-course meal, or upgrade to the full VIP package and find yourself seated at your sporting hero’s table for dinner. Whether you’re a die-hard sports fan or looking for an entertaining night with a difference, this promises to be an evening well spent. Spaces are limited, be sure to book!
Starters - Torched Cornish mackerel, grilled cucumber, smoked mackerel pate, oyster mayonnaise, black treacle soda bread
Main - Roasted rump of dry-aged scotch beef, celeriac dauphinoise, grilled hispi cabbage, bone-marrow croquette
Dessert - Selection of British cheeses, grapes, celery chutney and crackers
£95 per ticket
Tables of 12 - £1080
Platinum tickets - £145 each or Table of 8 for £1100 - sit with Matt Dawson & Bubbles on arrival
Platinum table of 8 - Sit with Matt Dawson as guest
VIP Table with Matt Dawson as gust on your table
|17:30 - 22:00||£145.00|
Please note guests will be seated on large banquet style tables with other members of the public
|17:30 - 22:00||£95.00|
Table of 12
A table of 12 people seated together
|17:30 - 22:00||£1,080.00|
Table of 10
A table of 10 people seated together
|17:30 - 22:00||£900.00|
Smiths of Smithfield 67-77A Charterhouse Street EC1M 6HJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.