The long-awaited evolution of Farringdon's much-loved iconic site is finally here. Situated in the heart of the City of London, Smiths of Smithfield is a stunning example of a Grade II listed building that over the years has evolved to its present-day design of four floors each offering a truly unique…
Matt Dawson MBE Dinner
- No reviews.
- Smiths of Smithfield
March 12th - We welcome Matt Dawson MBE in No.3 Restaurant and Terrace
We are pleased to welcome Northampton, Wasps, England, 3 time British Lion, TV pundit & Question of Sport Captain Matt Dawson for an entertaining night.
In the middle of 6 Nations & the World Cup only a few months away it will be a great chance to listen to his views and also a look back on a wonderful career.
The evening will include an interview with the man himself, conducted by our MC and a Question and Answer session. You will have a chance for an autograph and a picture. We will be raising money for Halow on the night and will also hold a raffle as well as a running and main auction.
Enjoy a drink in our cocktail bar Death + Victory followed by a delicious dinner at No3 our 2 AA Rosette Terrace Dining Room
Arrival from 5.30pm for a 7pm sit down, event finishes at 10:15pm. Carriages from 11:30pm
Starters - Torched Cornish mackerel, grilled cucumber, smoked mackerel pate, oyster mayonnaise, black treacle soda bread
Main - Roasted rump of dry-aged scotch beef, celeriac dauphinoise, grilled hispi cabbage, bone-marrow croquette
Selection of British cheeses, grapes, celery chutney and crackers
£95 per ticket
Tables of 12 - £1080
Platinum tickets - £145 each or Table of 8 for £1100 - sit with Matt Dawson & Bubbles on arrival
Platinum table of 8 - Sit with Matt Dawson as guest
VIP Table with Matt Dawson as gust on your table
Please note guests will be seated on large banquet style tables with other members of the public
Table of 12
A table of 12 people seated together
Table of 10
A table of 10 people seated together
Smiths of Smithfield 67-77A Charterhouse Street EC1M 6HJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.