A Grade II listed early 19th century building, steeped in history, The Gun is located on the banks of the River Thames in the heart of the Docklands. The Gun takes its name from the cannon, fired to celebrate the opening of the West India Import Docks in 1802 and was allegedly home to Lord Nelson’s…
Oysters & English Sparkling Wine
- No reviews.
The Gun in association with Chapel Down & Direct Sea Foods are delighted to announce that we will be hosting the Oysters & English Sparkling Wine event in the Gin Garden!
At 3pm on Saturday July 27th 2019 we will be opening up the Gin Garden to the public. Direct Seafoods have provided a selection of Oysters complemented by Chapel Down English Sparkling Wine.
Entertainment will be provided by DJ Retension playing a soft lounge set in the garden to get those summer vibes going.
Entry to the Gin Garden is completely free. The oysters and English sparkling wine can be bought by purchasing tokens which get you 2 oysters and a glass of Chapel Down each. Tokens cost £10 each or if you buy them in advance you can get 2 for £15. And when the Oysters are gone... they're gone so we recommend buying your vouchers in advance!
Oysters & English Sparkling Wine
Date: Saturday 27th July 2019
Time: 3pm - When the oysters are gone!
Entry Price: Free
Food & Drink Price: 1 token for £10 or 2 for £15 if ordered in advance (each token gets 2 oysters & 1 glass of Chapel Down)
Address: The Gun, 27 Coldharbour, London, E14 9NS
Nearest Station: South Quay (DLR) - 8 minute walk
Advance 2 Token Offer
Get 2 tokens in advance to collect on the day at a discount. Each token gets you 2 oysters and a glass of Chapel Down English Sparkling Wine.
|15:00 - 20:00||£15.00|
Each token gets you 2 oysters and a glass of Chapel Down English Sparkling Wine.
|15:00 - 20:00||£10.00|
27 Coldharbour, Docklands, E14 9NS
Canary Wharf (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.