A Grade II listed early 19th century building, steeped in history, The Gun is located on the banks of the River Thames in the heart of the Docklands. The Gun takes its name from the cannon, fired to celebrate the opening of the West India Import Docks in 1802 and was allegedly home to Lord Nelson’s…
New Year's Eve 6 Course Tasting Menu & Party
- No reviews.
As 2018 comes to a close, what better way to welcome in the new year than with a heavenly meal at London's premier riverside gastropub? Enjoy spectacular views over the Thames and the iconic 02 Arena whilst sipping on one of signature gin cocktails.
This year head chef Matt Colk has created a mouth watering 6 course tasting menu as he takes you on a journey of taste and sensation with a selection of his favourite culinary delights. Not one to make anybody feel left out, there's also an alternative vegan & gluten free option. Resident wine aficionado Fabio Scarpa has also carefully selected a range of wines to pair and help enhance the flavours of each dish.
Once you've enjoyed your meal we invite you dance the night away in our heated riverside terrace! DJ Ricardo Centurion will be playing party classics and of course the New Year's countdown! As a thank you for spending the evening with us, everybody will be getting a glass of prosecco in readiness for the big moment!
Want to make your evening extra special? We're offering private hire of our breathtakingly magnificent River Room. With a capacity of 16 people, there is no charge for for the River Room, we simply ask for a minimum spend of £1,500 which includes food, drink and 12.5% service charge. We simply require a 20% deposit with the remainder due on the night.
6pm Doors open and arrival drinks
7pm Seating for the meal
10pm Move to the terrace for dancing and drinks
12am The big celebration!
Please note we will require you to be on time as we will be promptly starting the meal at 7pm so please ensure you arrive with plenty of time to spare.
Should you wish to be seated with your friends or have any specific dietary requirements please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Set New Year’s Eve Tasting Menu
Vegan Set New Year’s Tasting Menu
Salt & Vinegar Crisps
Roast Aubergine Puree
Wild Mushroom Arancini
Truffle Shallot Velouté
Pear Chili Jam
Lime Avocado Sorbet
Pommes Anna Potato
Passion Fruit Sorbet
6 Course Tasting Meal
Our special 6 course New Year's tasting menu with a complimentary glass of prosecco at midnight
Vegan/Gluten Free 6 Course Tasting Meal
Vegan/Gluten Free 6 course New Year's tasting menu with a complimentary glass of prosecco at midnight
6 Course Tasting Meal with Wine Pairing
Our special 6 course New Year's tasting menu with wine pairings for each course and a complimentary glass of prosecco at midnight
Drinks Only Ticket
Entry to the venue. Includes a complimentary glass of prosecco at midnight.
Private Hire of the River Room
Private use of the River Room for up to 16 people. Ticket is a 20% deposit on the minimum spend of £1500 which includes food, drink and 12.5% service charge. The outstanding amount will be due on the day of the event. Full terms and conditions available on request.
27 Coldharbour Docklands E14 9NS
Canary Wharf (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.