A charming gastro pub and pillar of the local community, The Turk's Head is a hive of activity serving gourmet British dishes. A distressed, country farm-style dining room is filled with natural light, while the bar area is dotted with squashy leather furnishings and rich wood panelling. Live jazz and…
- No reviews.
- Turk's Head
South West London's favourite group of home-grown punk troubadours, The Fades, unleash their first new song in four years - bringing back swagger, charisma, and let's face it, sheer animal magnetism to a scene desperately in need of sex, drugs and rock n roll.
Plus dj support from Ian The Guvnor Hurford (Basingstoke) with obscure random sounds from 60s garage punk, reggae & ska and ongoing fuzz sounds
Come and enjoy live music again.
Doors 7pm. The Fades onstage at 8.15pm.
Booking essential due to reduced capacity. This is a socially distanced gig in a COVID-compliant venue.
Please note there will be a voluntary collection for #saveourvenues on the night.
|19:00 - 21:50||£10.00|
28, Winchester Road, TW1 1LF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.