Found in the heart of one of London's most charming suburbs, The Drayton Court Hotel not only boasts some of the finest accommodation in Ealing thanks to their selection of 27 boutique rooms, they bring the glamour to their pub setting. Join them in the stunning beer garden, settle the kid's down in…
A Christmas Carol
Open Bar are bringing the fun inside Fuller's pubs with 'A Christmas Carol' this December.
On Christmas Eve, Ebenezer Scrooge, a bitter old miser, is visited by the ghost of his former business partner Jacob Marley. Desperate to convince him of the error of his ways, Marley sends three ghosts to lead Scrooge through his past, present and future. The spirit (or spirits in this case) of Christmas will be brought to life in this classic tale.
In true Open Bar style, the show will be family friendly, engaging and full of laughs. Expect Victorian costume, ghostly apparitions and, of course, some audience participation.
|General Admission||14:30 - 16:00||£15.00|
|14:30 - 16:00||£7.50|
2 The Avenue W13 8PH
West Ealing (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.