The Griffin Brewery is a special place. Not just to us, but to anyone who has ever enjoyed a pint of Pride. It’s where the magic happens, where the malt meets the hops. A place that stands proudly as London’s last remaining family brewery. The Fuller's Griffin Brewery in Chiswick, London dates back to 1828, but Fuller's has been brewing for more than 160 years. As you might expect, it’s a place with plenty of tales to tell.
If you’ve ever wanted to know what makes Fuller’s ales taste so good, you’ll discover the secrets of our success on a tour of the Griffin Brewery. It’s a unique opportunity to see behind the scenes of a famous working brewery. Whether you’re looking for history and heritage, an insight into ale-making or just some superb samples, you’ll find them all here. We run up to 20 tours each week, all led by expert guides who aim to answer all your questions and give you a fascinating glimpse into British beer-making history. The tour lasts around one and a half hours and culminates with the highlight: a tutored tasting of some of Fuller’s finest ales.
Meet at The Mawson Arms pub on the Brewery site. Enthusiastic guides take up to 15 people around the working Brewery, explaining the processes involved in the beer making that has taken place by the Thames for hundreds of years. After the tour, the beautiful Hock Cellar hosts a tutored tasting where you will discover Fuller’s wide range of cask ales and kegged products in detail as well as being free to roam around the museum and Brewery shop.
Gift Redemption Info:
This Gift Voucher can be redeemed any tour day, subject to availability, Monday - Friday in 2016
Tours are 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm
The Gift Voucher recipient should email firstname.lastname@example.org to book onto a tour
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.