Recently refurbished this stunning venue combines a restaurant, bar, club and conference space all in one. Located within a stone's throw of Covent Garden and Holborn, the newly refurbished Sway is the perfect place to begin and end your London night out. Offering up delicious pizzas, tapas style sharing…
Bougie Drag Bottomless Dinner
Hold onto your heels... The UK's biggest bottomless drag brunch event now comes to you on a Friday night!
Bring it queens!
Every month, London is the destination for the No.1 voted drag dinner, presented by the Capital's leading queens Cara Melle, Honey The Foxx & Kiki Snatch (on rotation) + guest performers. Together, they deliver their struts, gag-worthy performances and all-over sassiness for your Friday night pleasure, plus a fabulous 3 course meal and bottomless drinks!
Each ticket guarantees:
Over 7 hours party for the price of your ticket!
- Tortilla corn chips & fresh salsa dip to nibble on arrival (vegan)
- A delicious main course dish of your choice :
- Your choice of main course - chicken schnitzel with chips & rocket (meat) or salmon & cod fishcake with chips & mushy peas (fish) or vegan Penang curry with steamed rice (vegan)
- Vegan chocolate orange cake for dessert
- 90 fabulous mins of bottomless Prosecco or cocktails (Bellini's, Rum Punch or Woo Woo's)
- Games, catwalk competitions and dance-offs
- Fabulously fierce gag-worthy immersive performances from the queens
- DJ all evening with the best tunes & dancing in Sway until 2am!
Whether you're looking for an unforgettable girls or boys night out, a birthday, hen party or just a reason to get together, hit that ticket link for your exclusive entry into the beautiful world of Bougie Drag Dinner!
Start your engines!
** We can easily accommodate large bookings altogether! Please just purchase the number of individual tickets you need for your group then we will ensure you are altogether. Don't forget! GROUP SPECIAL! 10 tickets for the price of 9! Just add 10 tickets or multiples thereof to your basket & discount will be applied automatically **
** When booking you will be asked to select which main dish you would like for each ticket purchased. Check the menu & select either the meat, fish or vegan option according to which main course dish you'd like on the night. Please note, changes cannot be made on the night. If you have any allergy or dietary requirements, please check instructions on your confirmation email. **
Running order :
ARRIVAL TIME - 6.30pm
FOOD SERVED ONCE YOUR TABLE IS COMPLETE
BOTTOMLESS SERVED 7.30pm-9pm
PERFORMANCES COMMENCE AT 7.30pm
TABLES CLEARED FOR DANCING AT 10pm
DANCING IN SWAY UNTIL PARTY ENDS AT 2am!
[In the post lockdown world, you can be assured that we are working closely with the venues to ensure all distancing & hygiene guidelines set out by the government are being closely adhered to to keep you safe on your visit. These include spacial table layouts, readily available hand sanitisers, increased hygiene procedures by the staff and an app to order drinks to your table]
Please note our queens perform on rotation. The line up for each event is announced on social media prior to the event.
Check out our other amazing events - www.fabulousbeyondproductions.com
Bougie Drag Dinner Bottomless Ticket
This tickets entitles you to a 3 course meal with 1.5hrs of bottomless drinks. Arrival time 6.30pm
|18:30 - 02:00||£45.00|
Bougie Drag Dinner - Main Course & Glass Of Bubbles On Arrival
This ticket entitles you to a main course dish of your choice and a glass of bubbles. Arrival time 6.30pm
|18:30 - 02:00||£27.50|
Sway, 61-65, Great Queen Street, London, WC2B 5BZ
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets are non refundable or transferable. In light of the pandemic, we will however offer a refund or voucher for an alternative show date to any individual attendee if they test positive for Covid-19 & cannot attend due to this fact. Proof of their positive test from the NHS official confirmation email, must be sent at the time of notifying us to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will only consider a refund or reschedule for any individual attendee on proof of their positive test.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Smaller groups may be buddied up onto larger sharer tables.
14. Please note, if anyone appears to be overly intoxicated, then the venue reserves the right to limit the bottomless offer. This is in accordance with licensing regulations, and we fully support responsible drinking. Please drink responsibly.