Salsa is an authentic South American themed nightclub and bar by Temple Underground Station, bringing colour, culture and style to the heart of London. In essence, Salsa is a unique experience that'll have you coming back again and again. One of London's finest party bars, the vibe at Salsa is energetic…
Boy Toy Bottomless Brunch London
- Salsa! Temple
THE SEXIEST BRUNCH IN LONDON! COME & EXPERIENCE THE FULL PACKAGE!
At Boy Toy Brunch, we know how to have fun. Our gorgeous Boy Toys – from our male dancers, acrobats and sexy circus strip performers to our topless waiters - are here to please - and boy, do they please.
Hosted by the fabulous drag host-with-the-most Honey The Foxx, the Boy Toy Brunch guarantees an afternoon packed full of sexy delights!
Each ticket guarantees :
Whether you're looking for an unforgettable girls or boys day out, a celebration for a hen party or birthday, or just a reason to get your groove on, hit the link to grab your tickets today!
** When booking you will be asked to select which main dish you would like for each ticket purchased. Check the menu & select either the beef, chicken or vegan option according to which dish you'd like on the day! Please note, changes cannot be made on the day. If you have any allergy or dietary requirements, please check instructions on your confirmation email. **
** We can easily accommodate large groups altogether! If you have a large group, just book the number of tickets you require & we will make sure you are all on the same table. Don't forget GROUP SPECIAL on tickets! 10 for the price of 9! Just add 10 or multiples thereof to your checkout and discount will be applied **
Running Schedule :
ARRIVAL TIME - 12pm
FOOD SERVED ONCE YOUR TABLE IS SAT & COMPLETE
BOTTOMLESS BUBBLES SERVED 1pm-2.30pm
PERFORMANCES COMMENCE AT 1pm
BRUNCH ENDS 4pm
BOY TOY BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH MENU
Corn tortilla chips & dips to nibble on arrival
Chargrilled beef burger with cheese sauce, served in a soft glazed bun, with burger sauce, ketchup, lettuce, chopped pickle & onion with fries & a sweet & spicy relish (beef), or
Piri-Piri marinated chicken breast, served in a soft glazed bun, with sour cream, fresh tomato & chilli relish, lettuce, chopped pickle & onion with fries & a sweet & spicy relish (chicken), or
Plant-based soya burger, in a soft glazed bun with vegan mayo, ketchup, lettuce, chopped pickle and onion, Violife grated mature, with fries & a sweet spicy relish (vegan)
90 fabulous minutes of bottomless bubbles or mimosa's (OJ available on request to make)
Plus a big jug of Havana rum punch to kick off your bottomless! (one jug provided per 6 persons on a table)
Check out our other fabulous events here - www.fabulousbeyondproductions.com
You can use the following codes on our check out page. Simply click BUY TICKET, select your dates and tickets, and then once in checkout you can choose '+ DISCOUNT CODE'.
Boy Toy Brunch & Bottomless Ticket
This ticket is for brunch & bottomless bubbles for 1.5 hrs. Arrival time 11.45pm. You will be asked before payment to select either meat, fish, vegan or veggie for your meal. This is a ground floor seated ticket.
|12:00 - 16:00||£49.95|
Boy Toy Entry Only & Glass Of Bubbles Ticket
This ticket is for ENTRY ONLY & a glass of bubbles on arrival. Arrival time 12pm. You will be allocated an area in the upstairs VIP balcony area. Standing view for the performances. This is the perfect option if you don't want the brunch, but still want the show & party! :)
|12:00 - 16:00||£23.00|
Multiple London Venues, We will confirm venue via email a few weeks before your event, ., ., .
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, we will contact you to arrange a suitable reschedule for your booking. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets are non refundable or transferable. However, we will offer a voucher for an alternative show date to any individual attendee if they test positive for Covid-19 & cannot attend due to this fact. Proof of their positive test from the NHS official confirmation email, must be sent at the time of notifying us to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will only consider a reschedule for any individual attendee on proof of their positive test with a minimum of 48 hours notice must be given prior to your event so we have opportunity to resell your tickets. Ticket holders who cannot attend are entitled to find someone else to attend in their place.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Smaller groups may be buddied up onto larger sharer tables.
14. Please note, if anyone appears to be overly intoxicated, then the venue reserves the right to limit the bottomless offer. This is in accordance with licensing regulations, and we fully support responsible drinking. Please drink responsibly.
15.It is the responsibility of the customer to fully check booking details on their email confirmation / tickets to ensure accuracy. Any errors must be raised with bookings team at email@example.com within 48 hours of booking to be rectified free of charge. Tickets are non-transferrable.