If you haven't done the 1 Big Night Out before - then you have to try it! Quite simply - it's the biggest daily bar crawl in the UK (and has been for over 5 years!) The crawl brings together UK students, backpackers and locals looking for a night out with a difference (where they can save money at the…
London's Biggest Daily Pub Crawl
- The Biggest Daily Bar Crawl in the UK Since 2009
- 5 free shots, in 5 bars, in 5 hours
- Ending at a big club, open until 3am
- All entrance fees includes
- Drinks deals in each venue
- 100-300 crawlers each night!
1 Big Night Out Pub Crawl visits a selection of the biggest bars in the West End, ending at world famous London clubs featuring top DJs and performers. The crawl, run by a group of expert pub crawl guides, takes customers from cool and quirky London bars to world famous London nightclubs, so there is something for everyone. With pre-booking and notice to the organisers, this London bar crawl is ideal for groups of guys or girls on a stag do in London or a hen do in London, birthday parties or team night out. Not just for it's main crowd of students, ex-pats and backpackers, 1 Big Night Out Pub Crawl offers a fun night out in London for all. Perfect for meeting new people or just for enjoying a night of London clubbing, the crawl takes in some of the best West End bars and clubs with big name venues such as Piccadilly Institute, Bar Rumba, Zoo Bar and Ruby Blue all being key stops.
Tickets include: queue-jump entry to 5 different venues, a free shot at each venue, drink discounts throughout the night, dedicated pub crawl guides and glow sticks. With all this on offer, you'd be mad to miss out on this top London bar crawl, so book your ticket now!
Cost: £10 advance ticket, this includes entrance to all bars and clubs so there is no door fee.
Where and When: Meet at Zoo Too (18 Bear Street, WC2H 7AQ between 8pm and 9pm, running late? A guide will be there until 9.30pm for you
£10 advanced tickets. Ticket includes a guided tour through 5 of the very best pubs and bars that central London has to offer in 5 hours. Tour starts at 7:30pm.
|19:30 - 03:00||£10.00|
Zoo Too 18 Bear Street WC2H 7AQ
Leicester Square (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Medial Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employeers are expressely released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes. 2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may berefused entry to or ejected from the venue.10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required. 13. Travel Insurance: Clients together with their personal property including baggage are at all times solely at their own risk. Clients are wholly responsible for arranging their own insurance. Clients making their own arrangements should ensure that there are no exclusion clauses limiting protection for the type of activities in their tour.14. The ticket purchased via DesignMyNight.com is non-refundable.