In The Dog & Fox you have one of the Young's Brewer's oldest London pubs situated at the hub of Wimbledon village. Since 1834 this drinking-hole has been a stronghold for real ales and quality British food and even played it's part in the defence against the Napoleonic advance in 1797. Thankfully…
Funky Friday in the Coach House!
- No reviews.
- The Dog & Fox
Local heroes, WATHEFUNK bring the groove back to Wimbledon for yet another massive night in the stunning Coach House, part of a staple of the Village, The Dog & Fox! Smashing out every hit since 1970, you won't have a second to stand still. With over 200 people attending our first Funky Friday back in November, this one is deemed a certain success. Get your dancing shoes on Wimbledon, Wathefunk are back.
Photo: Emma Wurfel Photography
|Standard Entry||19:00 - 01:00||£10.00|
24, High Street, SW19 5EA
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.