Located on the North Bank of the Thames, between Vauxhall bridge & Tate Britain; the Morpeth Arms is the perfect spot for any occasion. Lucky enough to have Westminster & St.James’ Park only a short walk away, and great transport links surrounding it, the Morpeth is great for those…
Have a Ginspired Summer at the Morpeth Arms!
Our pal and Gin buff, Peter, will be swinging by on 10th July and best of all, he’ll be bringing Beefeater and Monkey 47 Gin, along with all the garnishes, flowers and herbs you could wish for.
We’ll start the evening with the new, and rather delicious addition to the Beefeater line up; Beefeater Blood Orange, paired with a refreshing Fever-tree tonic water.
Then it’s time to get your cocktail shakers at the ready! You’ll have the chance to get creative and concoct your very own Beefeater Pink and Monkey 47 Black Forest cocktail!
|Gin Masterclass||18:30 - 20:00||£10.00|
58, Millbank, SW1P 4RW
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.