The Clarence in Whitehall is a quaint and lively little pub, full of history and brimming with character, just moments from Trafalgar Square and Downing Street. The Clarence is a great place to meet for a business lunch or for after work drinks, and with a fantastic choice of food you will be tempted…
- No reviews.
- The Clarence
Take a memorable trip around the UK with quintessential British food and all things we're proud to produce. Join us for a night of delicious food & fantastic wine pairings for each course with a traditional menu that's unforgettable.
Due to the huge success of our Burns Night supper club, we've added a new date to the series on Wednesday 6th March, and it promises to be a night to remember.
Join us for a fantastic evening with an exceptional menu. You'll be walked through wine pairing's by a Berkmann Wine Cellar Sommelier alongside each dish, so you can understand the delicate marriage between the very wine you will have in your hand and food you will be tucking into.
You'll be taken on a glorious trip around the British Isles with quintessentially British food and all things we're proud to produce, and even prouder to cook in our kitchen for you.
|19:00 - 23:00
53, Whitehall, SW1A 2HP
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.