The Windmill is a gem of a pub in Mayfair, where pies and ales are the passion. It’s a comfortable and familiar boozer which attracts an eclectic crowd, with a Pie Room available for private hire and a hidden rooftop terrace to lap up the sunshine when the weather is fine. On to the main businessnamely…
6 NATIONS 2019
- No reviews.
- The Windmill Mayfair
Scrum down to us for Six Nations, our scrum-my pies are baking in the oven ready for rumbling bellies at half time! To quench your thirst whilst you are enjoying our lip smacking good pies and cheering on your favourite team we've got you a pint of Guinness on us. Want in?
Book for four or more to dine with us during any Six Nations game and get the first round of Guinness ON THE HOUSE!
France v Scotland, Saturday Feb 23, 2.15pm (UK & Ireland), Paris
Wales v England, Saturday Feb 23, 4.45pm, Cardiff
Italy v Ireland, Sunday Feb 24, 3.00pm (UK & Ireland), Rome
Scotland v Wales, Saturday Mar 9, 2.15pm, Edinburgh
England v Italy, Saturday Mar 9, 4.45pm, Twickenham
Ireland v France, Sunday Mar 3.00pm, Dublin
Italy v France, Saturday Mar 16, 12.30pm (UK & Ireland), Rome
Wales v Ireland, Saturday Mar 16, 2.45pm, Cardiff
England v Scotland, Saturday Mar 16, 5.00pm Twickenham
6-8 Mill Street W1S 2AZ
Oxford Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.