This South-West London pub is a delightful pit-stop for those wanting to enjoy a delicious meal in beautiful surroundings near the River Thames. In The Ship's extended dining room you can cuddle up by the central fireplace and enjoy the live accoustic sets, or grab a nice cold one and chill out withmates…
Gin and Gingerbread with Martin Miller's
Join us for an evening of festive fun, filled with gin and gingerbread decorating...
We will start the evening with a Martin Miller's Mulled Gin or cocktail. Once settled in you will get your own Gingerbread House kit ready to decorate.
To keep the creativity going, we will be serving more Mulled Gin, ready for inspection for your creation! Yes Shipmates there are prizes to be won..
As everyone is a winner in our eyes, you will all be gifted a Martin Miller's tote bag, mini gin bottle and gift box to safely transport their gin & gingerbread goodies home.
Let the festive fun Be-Gin!
Gin & Gingerbread with Martin Miller's
Tickets include two mulled gin or gin cocktail serves, gingerbread house to decorate, tote bag and mini bottle of gin to take home.
|19:30 - 21:30||£10.00|
41, Jews Row, SW18 1TB
Wandsworth Town (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.