Sitting proudly on the edge of Wandsworth Common, this grand Victorian building steeped in history welcomes you with open fires and a sun filled garden. Their seasonal menus will nourish you from brunch through to dinner with great British bar snacks in between. To top it off, the venue also has fantastic…
Winter Forest Garden Launch
Book your complementary tickets for our epic Winter Garden official opening of, ‘The Chronicles of The County Arms,' on Wednesday 13th November, 7pm. This epic project has culminated in the transformation of our extensive, outdoor area into a snow filled forest, where you can follow the paths to a variety of secret locations, including the Great Western Woods and our Royal Great Hall covered decking which can be reserved for V.I.P receptions, banquets and welcome drinks.
The garden will be officially opened at 7pm with the following highlights, amongst others:
- Our unveiling of our festive windows by Snow Windows UK
- Haymans Hot Gin sampling from our Mulled Drinks station
- Fourpure Chronicles branded beers
- Glenlivet hot toddy sampling
- Tasters from our Beavers’ Hut: Choc waffles, cinnamon pretzels…
- A banquet of food on our Royal Decking
- Christmas cocktails tasters
- Academy of Live & Recorded Arts Drama students’ interactive performance
- Rose Gold String Trio performing
Winter Forest V.I.P. Reservation
Book your space to transport yourself and your friends/ family to a magical, snow filled forest with a great range of complementary drinks; a banquet of food on our Great Hall Royal Decking; dramatic performances from our local Drama School and an epic live String Trio.
|19:00 - 23:00||Free admission|
345, Trinity Road, Wandsworth, SW18 3SH
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.