Sitting proudly on the edge of Wandsworth Common, this grand Victorian building steeped in history welcomes you with open fires and a sun filled garden. Their seasonal menus will nourish you from brunch through to dinner with great British bar snacks in between. To top it off, the venue also has fantastic…
Sipsmith Hot Gin Tasting and Canapés
- No reviews.
- County Arms
Book your ticket for our Sipsmith Frost Fair- Hot Gin Tasting. Receive a welcome drink of Sipsmith G & T; discover the history of London's Frost Fairs and taste our three hot gin serves for Winter:
Hot Gingerbread - Mulled Sloe Gin - Orange and Cacao Hot Chocolate
Enjoy all of this with the added extra of canapés to complement.
Early Bird Hot Gin Tasting
Sipsmith Hot Gin Tasting, Frost Fair History and Canapés
|19:00 - 20:15||£10.00|
345, Trinity Road, Wandsworth, SW18 3SH
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.