The Riverside bar and restaurant in Vauxhall is hidden away on the banks of the River Thames, the perfect location for alfresco drinking in London. Relax at our bank-side location whilst enjoying refreshing drinks from the bar served with a smile. The restaurant features the best of British pub classics…
Jack Daniels Sweet & Meat Masterclass
- No reviews.
- The Riverside
Keep warm this January and explore the flavours of Jack Daniels with all your favourite sweat and meat treats!
Be welcomed to a JD favourite, Gentleman Jack Sour to get the evening going.
The event will start by exploring 3 styles of American whiskey including Rye Whiskey, Tennessee whiskey and Bourbon, alongside sweat and meat treats to learn how to bring out the full flavours of your whiskey tipple.
The evening will be hosting by a Jack Daniels expert who will guide you through art of American whiskey.
Ending the night with a perfectly made Old Fashioned cocktail.
Includes 2 cocktails and a Jack Daniels and food pairing masterclass. Tickets are non-refundable
|18:30 - 20:30||£20.00|
Hamilton House 5 St George’s Wharf SW8 2LE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.