Influenced by the best of British, from their history and culture to sporting and country pursuits. They take pride in using the finest quality food, drink and service to deliver their distinctive connection between old and new. They cook everything in their charcoal oven which gives unique flavourtexture…
- No reviews.
- The Shaftesbury Richmond
Join us for a journey around the best Tube Map about, the WineTubeMap. This a sightseeing tour of the map taking in 6 stops, including red, white and rosé, each stop will be a sensory exploration of the wine. We’ve got Nikki Welch, creator of the WineTubeMap and author of the Pocket Guide to Wine on board to test our senses of sight, smell, taste, hearing and touch to see every aspect of wine flavour!
It's a great excuse to drink some wine, nibble on delicious canapes, have some good chat and work out why we like the wines we do, discover some new ones and have a giggle in the process!
Don't hesitate! Buy your ticket now before it's too late!
|Ticket||19:00 - 20:30||£18.00|
121-123, 121-123 Kew Rd, TW9 2PN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.