Just a stone’s throw from the beautiful Richmond Park, The Lass O’Richmond Hill is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a warm, cosy atmosphere in winter and sunny, al fresco dining in the summer. They have some beautiful areas that can be reserved for special occasions, as well as private dining…
Guided Walk Through Richmond Park
Take a brisk walk through the glorious Richmond Park and come back to a best country pub this side of London with roaring fires to enjoy a traditional English Sunday roast and a pint of Ale!
We are proud to have Trevor, a representative of Friends of Richmond Park, take you on a guided walk around Richmond park. Trevor’s walks are around two hours and usually cover 8k steps, or around 6 to 7 kilometres, and include a bit of background on the history of the Park and the trees and deer. We will meet at the Lass O' Richmond hill for a coffee or tea at 10:30 and plan to leave the pub at 10:50 to begin the walk in the park at 11am, and then after a short walk to the Richmond Park gates, Trevor will take you on one of his favourite walks with a talk about the history and background of the areas along the way. At about 1:30pm, we will then return back to the pub where we will have a table ready for some lunch!
This is a ticket to attend the guided walk, and a space at the table after the walk for a sunday roast.
£5 give you a tea and coffee as well as a drink on return to the pub.
|10:30 - 14:00
8, Queens Road, TW10 6JJ
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.