The atmosphere is lively yet relaxed, informal and contained in a comfortable, stylish and contemporary environment. A roaring open fire for the winter months, a great new Burger Shack menu, cask ales and a hidden gem of a patio at the back. Regular weekly events include our really popular pub quizA…
A WEEKLY QUIZ - EVERY TUESDAY
- No reviews.
- The Hammersmith Ram
It's Tuesday so...
Let's get quizzical teams!
Yup, Tuesday is here again and so is our weekly #quiz ! Grab your #mates , get some beers and brush away the cobwebs. Each and every week!
Test your knowledge. Get that competitive streak going. #Prizes #Fun
|Tuesday 21st January 2020|
|Tuesday 28th January 2020|
|Tuesday 04th February 2020|
|Tuesday 11th February 2020|
|Tuesday 18th February 2020|
|Tuesday 25th February 2020|
|Tuesday 03rd March 2020|
|Tuesday 10th March 2020|
|Tuesday 17th March 2020|
|Tuesday 24th March 2020|
|Tuesday 31st March 2020|
|Tuesday 07th April 2020|
|Tuesday 14th April 2020|
|Tuesday 21st April 2020|
|Tuesday 28th April 2020|
|Tuesday 05th May 2020|
|Tuesday 12th May 2020|
|Tuesday 19th May 2020|
81, King Street, W6 9HW
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.