The Cutty Sark riverside pub is a beautiful Greenwich hangout known mostly for its amazing views, delicious food and irresistibly cosy decor. It’s been sat on the banks of the Thames, at Ballast Quay, for over two-hundred years and is a place popular with locals and visitors alike. There’s three…
" Can you hear the graveyard's song ?
Listen, the dead have been waiting for too long
It is the only night they get to relieve
The blackest night, Hallow's eve ".
Join us under this moon to play a macabre quiz. There will be some free libations for those of you who are thirsty after sleeping six feet under.
Some awards will be given too for those poor souls that complete the infernal game.
Don't forget to dress your scariest as our haunted panel will decide who deserves to be called Halloween royalty.
Come abroad the captain is waiting.
Join us to play the macabre quiz. Indulge in free libations and complete the infernal game. The captain and his crew awaits you..
|19:30 - 23:00||£5.00|
4-6, Ballast Quay, SE10 9PD
Cutty Sark (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.