The Cutty Sark riverside pub is a beautiful Greenwich hangout known mostly for its amazing views, delicious food and irresistibly cosy decor. It’s been sat on the banks of the Thames, at Ballast Quay, for over two-hundred years and is a place popular with locals and visitors alike. There’s three…
An Evening with Winebird
Don't we all just love a glass of wine?
Well, why not join us at our fun and relaxed wine masterclass!
You'll be learning(and drinking) about various different wines with wine presenter/award-winning author and vlogger, Helena Nicklin (Winebird)
Enjoy a food-paired wine masterclass with a multi-sensory approach to wine tasting.
You can also win a chance to receive a book supplied by Winebird and a bottle of wine supplied by Berkmann!
Spend a lovely chilled evening with Winebird, who says you can't learn and drink at the same time.
You won't want to miss this so grab yours now while you can!
Standard Ticket for An Evening with Winebird
4-6 Ballast Quay SE10 9PD
Cutty Sark (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.