Richard I is an old-school Greenwich pub that can trace its roots back to the early 1920s. Beautifully decorated and offering its visitors a culinary experience that's worthy of competing with the best, it's become a favourite spot for neighbours and locals alike. Sticking to tradition, the cosy and…
Sip on a Spritz!
- No reviews.
- Richard The First
We all know and love the Italian bright orange alcoholic drink, served in a wine glass, topped with prosecco. I'm of course talking about the Aperol Spritz!
With summer right around the corner (not that we would know it with the lack of sunshine, but hey ho) and we're gearing up with a brand NEW Spritz menu from Fever-Tree!
On this evening, we are going to explode your idea of a Spritz and take you on a fizzy, sprtizy journey.
For only £10 per person, you'll get to sample 3 of our new Spritz cocktails and learn how you can easily replicate these at home. Upgrade to the £15 ticket and get an additional surprise Spritz!
|Sip on a Spritz||19:00 - 20:00||£10.00|
Sip on a extra Spritz
This entitles you to an additional surprise Spritz!
|19:00 - 20:00||£15.00|
52-54, Royal Hill, SE10 8RT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.