Richard I is an old-school Greenwich pub that can trace its roots back to the early 1920s. Beautifully decorated and offering its visitors a culinary experience that's worthy of competing with the best, it's become a favourite spot for neighbours and locals alike. Sticking to tradition, the cosy and…
Christmas Wreath Decorating Class
- No reviews.
- Richard The First
Join us for a festive wreath decorating class.
Buy your ticket TODAY for a fun filled workshop on how to decorate your own Luxury Christmas Wreath.
You will be shown, step by step, how to decorate your own festive wreath. You will get the opportunity to get your hands dirty and decorate your own stylish wreath for your own or your host's/hostess' festive table.
The workshop takes place in the conservatory at Richard the First in the heart of Royal Hill, Greenwich.
*We supply everything you need, including a glass of mulled wine (and festive nibbles!) all you need to do is turn up and have fun.
Book today, this is expected to be a SOLD OUT EVENT
Luxury Christmas Wreath Decor Class
The workshop takes place in the beautiful conservatory at Richard the First Pub, in the heart of Royal Hill, Greenwich. *We supply everything you need, including a glass of mulled wine (and festive nibbles!) all you need to do is turn up and have fun. ONLY £15!
|18:00 - 21:00||£15.00|
52-54, Royal Hill, SE10 8RT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.