Richard I is an old-school Greenwich pub that can trace its roots back to the early 1920s. Beautifully decorated and offering its visitors a culinary experience that's worthy of competing with the best, it's become a favourite spot for neighbours and locals alike. Sticking to tradition, the cosy and…
Battle of the Brewers - Young's vs Brewdog
- No reviews.
- Richard The First
Ding, ding the battle of the brewers is happening right here at Richard 1st. Who will come out victorious, you decide!
We are pairing off 4 beers from Young's and 4 beers from Brewdog.
The rounds are:
- Pale Ale
- Wild Card
We will need your help to identify the positive notes in each beer and then cast your ballot to which one in each round is superior.
First 10 tickets are FREE, Then £5 after that. Bargain for a thursday night!
Claim yours while you can.
|Battle of the beers!||19:00 - 20:00||Free admission|
|Battle of the beers!||19:00 - 20:00||£5.00|
52-54, Royal Hill, SE10 8RT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.