The Viaduct Tavern is a proper good pub found in the heart of the City near St. Pauls. Anyone wanting a side of history with their burger and beer will be excited by the prospect of visiting a site with such an eclectic past; this pub was once a gin palace and then a debtors prison. Thankfully the…
Gin Tasting Masterclass
- No reviews.
- Viaduct Tavern
Join our 'boxing gin' this August and put your taste buds through the ring!
Our gin coach will take you from a botanical featherweight to a juniper super heavyweight! Learn technique, style and taste through 3 gins, featuring the 2 weekly contenders for the red vs blue gin festival showdown.
A 1 hour session available for a select group each Wednesday of August 2019!
Then join us on Friday for a meet the distiller sampling session with our two weekly contenders
Entry for 1 to a gin tasting coaching session
|19:00 - 20:00||£20.00|
126, Newgate Street, EC1A 7AA
City of London
St. Pauls (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.