The Oyster Shed is a fantastic restaurant located right on the banks of the River Thames in the heart of the City of London. Offering a modern dining and drinking with a nautical and yacht inspired theme, you can sit by their arched windows with views of The Shard and the river all lit up at nightor…
Wine Tasting Experience
- No reviews.
- The Oyster Shed
Let’s be honest, choosing wine can often seem very challenging and intimidating, especially when you’re trying to impress your friends, colleagues or even a date. Whether you’re a total beginner or a true connoisseur - this event is for you!
Join us for an amazing wine tasting experience where you’ll be sampling 5 of the finest french wines, carefully paired with a selection of charcuterie and cheese boards.
Our phenomenal sommelier will take your palates on a tour to France, teach you how to distinguish different wines and help you discover the fascinating art of wine tasting.
Wine Tasting Experience
Wine tasting experience includes a sampling 5 of the finest french wines, carefully paired with a selection of charcuterie and cheese boards
|18:00 - 19:30||£45.00|
5, Angel Lane, EC4R 3AB
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.