Open early till late, serving breakfast through to dinner The Candlemaker is your first, last and only stop on good ol’ Cannon Street. The stunning venue directly opposite Cannon Street Station is the place to be with a beautifully designed atmospheric interior, exclusive wines and cocktails, craft…
Burns Night supper with bag piper and free Scotch cocktail on arrival
- No reviews.
- The Candlemaker
BURNS NIGHT 2020
Each year, all around the world, people celebrate the memory of Scotland's bard, Robert Burns, by holding Burns Suppers on and around his birthday, 25th January. An evening of poetry, food, drink and fun, it's something that any lover of Scotland should experience at least once in their life.
So join us at The Candlemaker for a stunning evening dinner occasion on Thursday 23rd, commemorating and showcasing the life and work of everyone’s favourite Scot. We’ll have our very own bagpiper and an ode to Robert Burns before slicing into the haggis for a delicious three course dinner with a single malt cocktail provided by Highland Park. Options include a succulent slow-cooked Highland Venison haunch steak, Haggis with neeps and tatties and even our very own ‘Veggis’ (vegetarian haggis). Cocka-leekie soup and Cranachan are not to be missed. Three course set meal - £33, dishes also available individually.
Can't make the main event? - our mouthwatering Burns Night menu will be available from Thursday all the way through to Saturday 25th, the day itself.
|Thursday 23rd January 2020|
|Friday 24th January 2020|
|Saturday 25th January 2020|
The Wallbrook Building, 99 Cannon Street, EC4N 5AE
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.