Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant with beautiful interior, serving premium drinks and fresh British food. A classy gastro pub with elegant flamingo wallpaper and birdcages providing an artesian flair that hosts micro-brewers, wine makers and monthly…
Heard it through the grape vines
- No reviews.
- The Hollywood Arms
Yes, that's right, we are hosting the first in a series of many wine tasting events!
Our Grape Master Yasmin, full of knowledge of all things wine, will take you on a tasting journey of some of our favourite wines. From full bodied Australian reds to light excitable bubbles from northern Italy, along with crisp elegant new world whites including an absolute corker (excuse the pun) from Slovenia, and finishing with well rounded dessert wines. Pair this with a six course seasonal tasting menu, designed by award-winning Head Chef Jake Perry, marrying with the flavours of the wines and you have a night to remember.
Make sure you secure your spot, as tickets are going fast!
A single ticked entitles you to wine tasting of 6 different wines, paired with a 6 course tasting menu
|19:00 - 22:00||£40.00|
45, Hollywood Road, Chelsea, SW10 9HX
West Brompton (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.