Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Camden Town market and just short walk from Regent's Park and London Zoo, you can find The Spread Eagle. Boasting a beautiful first floor private dining/ event space, the Victorian style pub is the perfect setting for catching up with friends and after work drinks…
Steak & Malbec Masterclass
- No reviews.
- Spread Eagle
Come along and try the exceptional wines of trailblazing producer Bodega Norton, one of the first wineries established in Mendoza and caretaker of some of the oldest Malbec vines. Watch a Master Butcher prepare a whole side of premium Scotch beef into various cuts while sipping on delicious Norton wine.
While you learn more fascinating facts on Malbec and Argentina, you will be presented with a sumptuous 3 course meal a carnivore would be envious of, paired with sophisticated Norton wines.
Space is limited so make sure you don't miss out!
Steak and Malbec Masterclass
3 course meal butchery masterclass and wine tasting
|19:00 - 22:00||£35.00|
141, Albert Street, NW1 7NB
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.