The Bedford in Balham was built in 1931 and following a multi-million-pound refurbishment reopened in 2018. One of the best venues for live music, comedy and wrestling in the city. A fresh seasonal menu will fuel you for an evening of dancing. Some of the hottest new music acts fill the club roomon…
CAMPFRUIT: Linda Matthews - DRAMA QUEEN
- No reviews.
- The Bedford
This March, Resident CampFruit Matron brings a special new guest to The Bedford stage. Get ready for the comedy and musical stylings of drag star Linda Matthews, our very own DRAMA QUEEN!
Check out our dramatic diva on Instagram at @MissMatthewsDragQueen!
Serving roast and face!
Enjoy a legendary Bedford Sunday roast off our extensive menu, wash it back with a fine wine and indulge in good old fashioned drag entertainment by London’s finest! In-person tickets for the show (not including food and drink) are £15.
Share the love from a distance!
LIVE-STREAMING tickets will now ALSO be available at a price of £5 to share our brand of drag cabaret to the rest of the UK and the world! Access details will be shared by email shortly before the show!
What the fans say about CampFruit
“True musicality and not a whisper of lip sync.” – Kerrin *****
“An absolute riot of talent, laughter, and a great Sunday roast with friends. – John *****
“There’s nothing better than a Sunday afternoon boogie after a delicious meal.” – Abi *****
Camp Fruit celebrates LGBT+ live entertainment in a cosy dinner cabaret setting!
Show tickets are £15 from www.campfruit.com. Food and drink are not included.
DOOR 1.30pm / SHOW 3.00pm – 5.00pm
Table reserved with online booking. Guests are asked to be seated by 2.00pm latest if wishing to order meals, otherwise by 2.30pm to allow time to order drinks. Standing tickets are available at the ticket desk on the day (cash only) – any remaining seating first come first served.
77 Bedford Hill, SW12 9HD
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.