Born and raised in the good old USA, Drew is a roving aesthete; seeking only the finest pleasures of London nightlife. He prefers Laphroaig whisky and often sports a broad-brimmed fedora.
Ever been to Williamsburg in Brooklyn? Lost & Found has the feel of an indie NYC cocktail club; with a pop culture referencing menu and interior design that could feature on a few pages in Bushwick art magazine making its mark as soon as you step foot inside. The... Read more >
Public House The Cat and Mutton is a few things rolled into one; a restaurant with hearty meals, a club with its own themed DJ nights and a traditional pub with leather sofas, hard wooden floors and your favourite ales on tap. The Venue: Split into two main floors, C&M is one of the leading... Read more >
Jam Tart Open Mic night at Floripa has officially been around for five years and it's still going strong. Given its long-lasting legacy, founders Steve Tart and Dan Benzenou undoubtedly have their work cut out, yet they've done a smashing job of keeping the... Read more >
Like Piccadilly Institute, Loop, and Bar Soho; Abbey is one of Late Night London's most popular nightlife locations. They've got a set menu and plenty of events taking place throughout the year, but the best part is that it's the kind of place that's conducive to meeting people. The... Read more >
Mint Leaf Lounge is just around the corner from the historic Bank of England. Specialising in South Asian cuisine, this upscale restaurant is helmed by head chef Rajinder Pandey and has a creative range of food and drinks. Everything about this place has a sparkling... Read more >
Just off Mincing Lane, Minster Exchange sits quite unassuming in the shadow of the Gherkin. Inside however, the restaurant is beautifully fit for any patron looking for privacy and memorable meals. Apparently, the restaurant can even host up to 400 people in its below ground facilities. The... Read more >
If you find yourself in the City of London on a hot, busy day, Corney & Barrow Masons Avenue is just the ticket: excelling in both shade and class, this Masons Avenue hangout is everything you have ever dreamed of and more. A word of advice: pay attention to your watch — here... Read more >
Jamies London Bridge is one of the latest additions to the London citywide Jamies bars. Redeveloped in 2013, the bar is known for its variety of wines and unique menu of classic and original cuisine - I just had to take a look. The Venue: As you may have guessed from the name, Jamies sits... Read more >
Friendly, fun, and opulent; Opal can provide you with a classic night of dancing, lounging and highballed booze. It’s also one of the rare West End establishments that’s open after 2am. The Venue This riverside jewel rests alongside Embankment station, snuggled underneath the mighty... Read more >
The madhouse that is Piccadilly Institute is the brainchild of the same guys who brought us Tiger Tiger, Babble Bar Mayfair, and Kanaloa. Like its sister clubs, Piccadilly Institute is an unique space, attracting droves of nightclub goers who are looking for something more exotic than your normal... Read more >
Articles by month
- Daniel brothers open third vegetarian site in London's Marylebone
- Co-working just got cool with cocktails, DJs, Pilates and yoga at Shoreditch Platform
- London is getting a ball-pit bar. We repeat, London is getting.....a ball-pit bar.
- Ladybird Bar Angel - London Bar Reviews
- Bōkan set to please Canary Wharf's busy crowds with its idyllic roof terrace & sleek dining experience
- BYOC is finally bringing its 1920s style to East London
- Humble Grape Battersea - London Bar Review
- All Star Lanes Holborn - London Restaurant Bar Review
- The Astronomer - London Pub Review
- Mumford and Sons band member opens live music venue in railway arches
- Ray's Bars serves up a 3 course liquid dinner in new Dalston digs
- Absurd Bird Soho - London Restaurant Review
- Oslo Hackney - London Brunch Review
- The Camden Cabaret Club and House of Burlesque put on the ultimate Halloween show
- Quaglino's - London Restaurant Review
- Michelin-Starred chef to open Victorian grocery shop-style restaurant and deli in the City
- Get beating away in the kitchen with a semen cooking class
- The Simmons empire continues to grow, opening a new bar in London's Temple area
- All Star Lanes Brick Lane - London Restaurant Bar Review
- Organic, sustainable and ethically sourced eatery coming to the City.
- Cinnamon Group unveils plans for casual all-day dining in Covent Garden
- Backyard Cinema - London Pop-Up Review
- Legendary Neapolitan pizzeria opens restaurant in London's Stoke Newington
- Cute, kitsch and quirky bar Every Cloud brings a silver lining to Hackney bar scene.
- Savse Winter Wellness Weekend - London Event Review
- Goodman Group replaces Finsbury Park favourite with late-night bar
- Swift hopes to transform London's drinking habits with fast-paced cocktail concept
- Kurobuta King's Road - London Restaurant Review
- Popdown by Cuisson - London Pop-Up Review
- The Diner, The Strand - London Restaurant Review
- You can now chip and dip at the crisp restaurant in Soho
- Clove Club group announce new ‘Britalian’ restaurant in Clerkenwell
- Masked by a few old coats, a Narnia-themed supper club arrives in North London this January
- 5 Fancy Dress New Year's Eve Parties in London
- East London is getting a rooftop, curling pop-up this Winter
- The Jazz Cafe - London Restaurant Review
- Modern Japanese izakaya restaurant launches in Mayfair
- Dirty Bones Shoreditch - London Restaurant Review
- The quirky character of Simmons set to arrive in Camden (VENUE BUILD ON HOLD)
- Carve Your Own Pumpkins in London This Halloween with Our Top Picks
- Suvlaki Soho - London Restaurant Review
- Joe's Southern Table & Bar - London Restaurant Review
- London tops the list at The World's 50 Best Bars 2016 Awards
- There's a new pizza burger in London. Yes, yes there is.
- Former director of L'Atelier des Chefs serves South London succulent steaks at affordable prices
- Buddha Bar - London Restaurant Review
- The Long Bar at Sanderson Hotel - London Bar Review
- The Diner Covent Garden - London Restaurant Review
- Poultry and '60s cocktails are the name of the game for The Holy Birds in Shoreditch
- Comedy Carnival Clapham - London Event Review
- The Restaurant at Sanderson - London Restaurant Review
- Dine like a demogorgon: There's a new Stranger Things Menu at Lucky Chip
- Boxpark is opening in Croydon with more than 30 food stalls.
- Steak restaurant announces sixth site in Borough
- Wright Brothers Spitalfields - London Restaurant Review
- London's first ever tigella restaurant opens on New Oxford Street.
- Yoga with a View - London Event Review
- The Diner Soho - London Restaurant Review
- Dare to bare at London’s naked nightclub in Soho
- VQ Notting Hill - London Restaurant Review
- Belpassi Bros Tooting - London Restaurant Review
- Peruvian superfood and Pisco Sours come to Fitrovia corner-plot
- Blind Spot at St. Martin's Lane - London Bar Review
- Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off To Brunch We Go - London Event Review
- London's first pink pizza from Zia Lucia celebrates charity and experimentation
- Cocktail bigwig Oskar Klimaszewski to open his own Shoreditch bar.
- New Winter pop-up? Pergola On The Roof returns with a Nordic Forest theme
- The elegant Jamavar brand expands across borders, opening in London's Mayfair
- 5 Pretty Restaurants for Autumn in London
- Marco Pierre White Islington - London Restaurant Review
- Could Emilia's be London's hottest new pasta restaurant?
- The Brackenbury - London Restaurant Review
- The Den at St Martin's Lane - London Afternoon Tea Review
- Lobos secures second tapas restaurant in heralded Frith Street
- Grand old Islington pub restored with a modern twist.
- Levantine pop-up announces permanent site in South Kensington
- Chef David Muñoz brings his Michelin stars to London, opening Street XO in Mayfair
- Small plates with all the flavours of Italy are dish of the day at Popolo.
- 5 NYE Parties in London for Early Birds
- Tootoomoo Islington - London Restaurant Review
- Anchors Up as the London Shell Co. opens a floating restaurant on Regent's Canal
- Purple Bar Sanderson Hotel - London Bar Review
- Pared-back and low-key cocktails are in store for Dalston at Three Sheets.
- BRGR.Co Soho - London Restaurant Review
- Fish your dish? Celebrate Seafood Week with 5 great seafood restaurants in London.
- London's Grind franchise gets set for a new bar opening in Clerkenwell
- Would you pay £1000 for 100 dinner courses?
- Fine wine & delicious French treats meet at Cabotte in Bank
- New Delis Clerkenwell - London Restaurant Review
- Corazon appears on the horizon, moving into Soho's Poland Street
- All Star Lanes Bayswater - London Bowling Bar Review
- A new vegetable-geared restaurant in London that Popeye could be proud of
- BBQ specialists launch first permanent site with a ‘grown-up’ menu
- Peckham's pizza scene gets another name added to its repertoire
- The Bat and Ball - London Bar Review
- Walkers of Whitehall - London Restaurant Review
- The Game's Afoot - London Event Review
- Perilla couples fine cuisine with casual dining in Newington Green
- London's biggest brunch players get a new all-day restaurant at the Metal Box Factory
- The Victorian Bath House - London Bar Review