From the team that brought you The Piano Works in Farrindgon, The Piano Works West End brings you non-stop live music in the very heart of London just off Wardour Street. Every night 2 piano vocalists and accompanying musicians form up to a 6-piece band only playing songs requested by the audience…
Sing Along Dating @ The Piano Works
- No reviews.
- The Piano Works West End
Brand new to Date in a Dash, Sing-Along-Dating is an exciting new concept for singles events in London!
The event takes place at the Piano Works in the exclusive SingEasy room with our own private bar and pianist ready to take your song requests.
Each guest will get the chance to pick a song and after it finishes it's time to move on to your next date! This means some dates could last longer than others - bonus! (unless you have a real crappy date of course)
When all the guests have arrived the host will explain how the evening will unfold and you will be provided with a scorecard and pen. When the event begins women will be seated and men will rotate between tables after every song. At the end of each date guests mark on their scorecard whether they would like to see that person again.
There will be a 15 minute break half way through to allow for refreshments.
Once the event finishes we invite you to join us for live music in a reserved area of the club, the perfect setting for further conversation and socialising.
Before you leave the host will collect all the scorecards in and collate the matches on our website and the following day you will receive an e-mail with the results.
Please be aware that speed dating places are limited and the majority of our events do sell out, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
|Male Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
|Female Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
Clareville House, 47 Whitcomb Street, WC2H 7DH
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.