100 Wardour St is Soho's ultimate party venue with dinner and live music, party brunches and a dancefloor where you can get your groove on until the early hours. The ground floor at 100 Wardour St is a relaxed and stylish Bar & Lounge, perfect for a casual dinner alongside your favourite cocktails…
Gay Speed Dating in Soho @ The Roxy Ages 21-45
DateinaDash, London's leading Speed Dating company present a fun Gay Speed Dating event at the Roxy in Soho for ages 21-45 age guide.
Enjoy an action packed Speed Dating experience with 15-20 dates in a private bar exclusively hired for our Speed Dating event. This is a gorgeous venue with lots of spaced out seating and an incredible happy hour during our event with 2-4-1 on beers, wine £5 Pornstar martinis!
On arrival at the venue at 7:30pm you'll be welcome by our friendly host and given a dating scorecard and pen. Head to the bar and grab a drink before the action starts. Once everyone has arrived and after a brief introduction of the rules half the men will be seated and the rest of the boys will rotate every 4 minutes. It's fast, it's fun it's flirty! After each date simply make a note on your card or directly onto our website using your phone of your likes and dislikes and the following day we'll contact you with your matches.
We'll ensure there is an equal ratio of dates with a great mix of personalities. Infact, over 80% of our attendees get at least one match at our events but if you don't find anyone you would like to see again you can attend a second event for FREE.
Once the event finishes guests are welcome to stay in the venue as it opens to the public from 10pm. It's a great venue and the perfect place to meet new people.
We believe it's time to get offline, ditch the dating apps and start meeting people in person at one of our fun Speed Dating events in London!
|Male Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
100, Wardour St, W1F 0TN
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.