Take a leisurely stroll down Cowcross Street in Farringdon and you'll find The Fence, an effortlessly stylish restaurant and bar boasting one of the area's premier beer gardens. Large windows allow natural light to pour in and generate an airy, welcoming atmosphere at which to sit at one of the manytables…
How To: Mondays
9th March: LinkedIn
23rd March: Flower Arranging
Every two weeks; here at The Fence we will be putting on classes & workshops in those things you thought..."I wish I knew how to do that!" or "That would be handy to know"
Knitting, origami, juggling, creating a dating profile, becoming an eco-warrior, learning the recorder, plus many more...
Ticket prices vary but always come with a free drink!
How To: Flower Arranging (23rd March)
A course in the basics or flower arranging & a little something to take home.
|18:00 - 19:30||£30.00|
How To: LinkedIn (9th Mar)
Expert teachings on how to make the best of your LinkedIn profile.
|18:00 - 19:00||£10.00|
67-69, Cowcross Street, EC1M 6BP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.