Found at the foot of London Bridge, The Hydrant pays homage to craft beer and classic boozing with charming interiors and a marked, classic British style. Open seven days a week,The Hydrant provide thirsty punters with a unique selection of craft beers, 15 draught lines, local ales and cocktails. Food…
- No reviews.
Can’t make it to Germany? Then let The Hydrant bring the atmosphere (and beers!) of Oktoberfest to you.
Join us from September 23rd until October 6th for some classic Oktoberfest cuisine such as Bratwurst & Schnitzel. All washed down with Steins of beers we have shipped direct from Munich!
The Hydrant will be transformed into an authentic beer hall, where we will be bringing you the party, atmosphere and music of Oktoberfest.
Book a table or area and our staff will bring the steins and wursts to you. Perfect for a works get-together or a great day or evening out with good friends. PROST!
1, Monument Street, EC3R 8BG
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.