The Depot is sophisticated new pub in the heart of Kidbrooke Village. Its chic, modern interior proudly reflects the heritage of the old Kidbrooke site, an old balloon depot during the war. They are proud to be offering up a fantastic range of food, from breakfast to succulent Sunday roasts, allthe…
Wine Tasting - Old world Vs New World
- No reviews.
- The Depot
Do you consider yourself an aspiring wine connoisseur? Or are you looking to broaden your horizons in the wine tasting game?
Well if you are, we have the perfect event for you. Novice or connoisseur, we promise you'll take something away from this experience.
On the 23rd of May - 7:30 pm, we will be hosting an Old World vs New World Wine Tasting.
You'll be taken on a journey designed for the senses.
You'll sample 6 of the most popular wines on our menu. 3 from Old World and 3 from the New World of wine. The aim of the game is to be able to spot the difference. Oh, and as an extra, you'll be blindfolded!
Each guest will be talked through the tasting notes of the wine and you'll then be asked to vote for your favourite. After the vote, we will then reveal the origin of the wine, why it tastes the way it does and more information on the producer.
This is our first event here at The Depot and is NOT one to be missed!
Tickets are £15 per person.
|Old world vs New world wine tasting||19:30 - 22:00||£15.00|
The Depot,, 7 Pegler Square, SE3 9FW
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.