Situated in scenic Stratford-upon-Avon, the historic White Swan Hotel has played host to thousands of guests since 1560. Why not come and see why…indulge with a perfectly poured pint or something from our extensive cellar, then settle back with a dish from our exquisite menus.
Fawlty Towers Comedy Dinner Show
- No reviews.
- White Swan Hotel
3 Course meal at The White Swan with a night run by Basil, Sybil and Manuel.
Eat in a restaurant run by Basil, Sybil and Manuel where the characters serve their guests a hilarious 3 course dinner.
The CHEF'S DRUNK, there’s a RAT on the loose, the HEALTH INSPECTOR is on his way and a GNOME has just turned up in the restaurant.
Basil only manages to make matters worse, Sybil has been hitting the brandy and Manuel is... Well, he’s just Manuel. Fire drills, Germans, kippers and corpses. With everything building to a typically Fawlty Towers climax.
Just don’t mention the war!
The show begins with pre-dinner drinks where the audience are greeted by the characters. Then, when the time comes, Basil invites everyone to take their seats where they are served a three course meal!
This show is a PARODY, half-scripted and half-improvised by the actors, taking place around the audience whilst they eat. It references all the most famous bits from the original show whilst having a narrative all of its own.
A must for Fawlty Towers Fans!
Arrival Drinks 7.30pm
Show Starts 7.50pm
Bed and Breakfast packages available, please enquire within firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct 01789 297022
Please be advised parties of less than 10 will be seated with other groups
****Tickets to be purchased in advance, all tickets are non-refundable non-transferable tickets***
Fawlty Towers Comedy Experience
3 course comedy dinner experience
|19:30 - 23:00||£55.00|
Rother Street, CV37 6NH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.