Dirty Martini - Dirty Martini Gift Voucher
Whether it's Martinis, our famous Happy Hour, a Cocktail Making Class or Bottomless Brunch, we've got you covered!
How to redeem
Gift vouchers can only be redeemed against a booking and cannot be used over the bar. To redeem your gift voucher, either:
1. Email our bookings team at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Give our team a call - visit dirtymartini.uk.com for your local venue's contact information
This voucher can be redeemed once only.
When you purchase or redeem a gift voucher from us, you agree to the below terms and conditions:
1. Gift vouchers are redeemable only by the bearer.
2. We cannot be responsible for lost or stolen gift vouchers – please take good care of them.
3. Gift vouchers remain valid for 6 months from their date of issue to them having been redeemed. After that time, the voucher will automatically no longer be valid.
4. Gift vouchers must be redeemed in respect of a single visit to Dirty Martini. Unfortunately, no change will be given.
5. Gift vouchers can not be re-issued once a booking has been made with the gift voucher. In the event that a booking is cancelled, the gift voucher will be classed as redeemed and can not be re-issued. Where possible, the voucher would still be valid if the booking date is moved to another date within the voucher’s validity window, instead of cancelled completely.
6. Gift vouchers may only be redeemed for their value against a Dirty Martini booking or product incorporating food and drink. They carry zero cash value and can’t be exchanged.
7. Gift Vouchers may only be redeemed for their value in advance of any booking or product by contacting the bookings team at email@example.com.
8. Gift vouchers can not be redeemed against a deposit made when booking. However, a gift voucher can be used against the remaining balance of a bill after the deposit has been paid.
10. Dress code applies - manager discretion applies at all time.
11. We are 21 preferred venue and operate a Challenge 25 policy so please ensure you bring ID.
12. Management reserves the right to refuse entry if valid ID is not provided or a guest is deemed intoxicated.
13. Vouchers can be redeemed against Martini Brunch where a booking has been made, however please allow enough time to make a Martini Brunch booking as slots get booked up fast!