Neckstamper Brewing & RBC Online Beer Tasting
- Online Event
Join Jo, founder of The Rambling Beer Co. and lead brewer at Neckstamper Brewing, for an evening tasting six of their finest beers.
Each pack contains six cans (double packs also available), including four core beers and two specials. The prices include delivery and the online beer tasting, and there is an option for free delivery to some parts of London.
The link for the online tasting will be inside the tasting box, but will also be emailed over to the person booking the tasting.
Free Delivery for the following post codes (select 'free delivery' tickets): E10, E17, E11, E20, E5, E9
** If you or the person you're getting the tasting for can't make the online tasting we can email a recording of the tasting so it can be enjoyed at a time that suits **
6 x beer pack & tasting
6 x beers delivered to your door and a link to our live Rambling Tasting!
|19:00 - 20:30||£30.00|
12 x pack of beer & tasting
Get a double pack of beers to share with a friend or save for later :-) two packs of six beers and admission to our online Rambling Tasting!
|19:00 - 20:30||£50.00|
6 x beer pack and tasting - free delivery
6 x beers delivered to your door and a link to our live Rambling Tasting! Includes free delivery if within applicable postcode
|19:00 - 20:30||£25.00|
12 x beer pack and tasting - free delivery
Get a double pack of beers to share with a friend or save for later :-) two packs of six beers and admission to our online Rambling Tasting! Includes free delivery if within applicable postcode
|19:00 - 20:30||£45.00|
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.