Inspired by a famous New York bar by the same name, TriBeCa is a buzzy bar and club on Canal Street. The loft-style space has been around since 1999 and has long been known for their range of diverse and inclusive club nights, from Club Feminista to Queer Alt Indie. Along with unique events, TriBeCa…
Bougie Drag Bottomless Brunch Manchester
London’s original and number one voted drag brunch - now in Manchester!
Bring it Queens!
Every month, the fabulous Tribeca Bar Manchester is the destination for the No.1 voted drag-day-out, presented by London’s leading queens Cara Melle & Kiki Snatch (on rotation), plus special guest queens from Manchester!
Not forgetting, the amazing DJ Smiley Virus on beats!
Together, they'll deliver their struts, lip-syncing, and all-over sassiness for your Saturday afternoon pleasure.
Each ticket guarantees:
Hit the ticket link for your exclusive entry into the beautiful world of Bougie Drag Brunch!
Start your engines!
** When booking you will be asked to select which main dish you would like for each ticket purchased. Check the menu & select either the meat, fish, veggie or vegan option according to which brunch dish you'd like on the day! Please note, changes cannot be made on the day. If you have any allergy or dietary requirements, please check instructions on your confirmation email. **
Running schedule :
ARRIVAL TIME - 12:30pm
FOOD SERVED ONCE YOUR TABLE IS COMPLETE
BOTTOMLESS BUBBLES SERVED 1.30pm-3.00pm
PERFORMANCES COMMENCE AT 1.30pm
BRUNCH ENDS 5pm
BOUGIE DRAG BRUNCH MENU
Corn chips & a fresh homemade salsa dip (To nibble on arrival)
Crispy bacon with smashed avocado on freshly home baked bread with poached eggs (For this option select the MEAT ticket) Or
Smoked salmon with smashed avocado on freshly home baked bread with poached eggs (For this option select the FISH ticket) Or
Smashed avocado on freshly home baked bread with poached eggs (For this option select the VEGGIE ticket) Or
Pancakes topped with golden syrup & fresh seasonal berries (For this option select the VEGAN ticket)
Plus 1.5 hours of bottomless Prosecco or mimosas
** We can easily accommodate large groups! Just purchase the number of tickets you need for your group & we will make sure you are sat together. Don't forget! GROUP SPECIAL! 10 tickets for the price of 9! Just add 10 tickets or multiples thereof to your basket, then the discount will be applied automatically **
[In the post lockdown world, you can be assured that we are working closely with the venues to ensure all distancing & hygiene guidelines set out by the government are being closely adhered to to keep you safe on your visit. These include spacial table layouts, readily available hand sanitisers, increased hygiene procedures by the staff and an app to order drinks to your table]
Please note, our queens perform on rotation. The line up for each specific event is released on social media beforehand.
Meet the queens & check out the showreel - www.bougiedragbrunch.co.uk
Check out our other fabulous events here - www.fabulousbeyondproductions.com
Bougie Drag Brunch Bottomless Ticket
Bougie Drag Brunch Bottomless Ticket. Arrival time 1pm. You will be sat on the main floor area. You will be asked to order you main brunch item when you purchase the ticket. Please select either Meat, Fish, Veggie or Vegan.
|12:30 - 17:00||£43.95|
Bougie Drag Brunch Entry Only & Glass Of Bubbles Ticket
Bougie Brunch Balcony Area Entry Only & Glass Of Bubbles Ticket; Arrival time 1pm. You will be sat in the upper balcony booth area. This ticket does not include food.
|12:30 - 17:00||£19.50|
50, Sackville Street, M1 3WF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue. Customers are advised to follow all government guidance around household and social support bubble restrictions when booking for your group.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. In light of Covid-19 we are flexible with tickets and if for any reason you cannot attend, or the event gets postponed, your tickets remain valid and can be transferred to any upcoming date.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Smaller groups may be buddied up onto bigger tables
14. We may remove some of the tables from 4pm to allow additional dancing space
15. Bougie Drag Brunch & The Venue fully promote responsible drinking. Bottomless bubbles may be restricted if any of the party appear to be overly intoxicated.