Bougie Drag Bottomless Brunch Depot Cardiff
- Depot Cardiff
THE UK’s original, biggest & best drag brunch IS COMING TO CARDIFF!
The Depot Cardiff is the NEW destination for the UK's No.1 voted drag-day-out, presented by London's leading queens Cara Melle, Honey Foxx, Kiki Snatch & Baby (on rotation) + Featuring stars from Ru Pauls drag race UK and a collection of the countries best drag performers coming together to deliver iconic performances, sickening looks and all-over drag excellence for your Saturday afternoon pleasure!
Imagine 13+ drag performers all in one stage… well starting this March 5th at the Depot, there will be! Come for an afternoon of sheer drag bliss and experience the excellence of a Bougie event. Grab your friends, enjoy the good vibes, and come through for this Bougie Drag Brunch eleganza extravaganza!
Each ticket includes -
Vanity Milan (Ru Pauls Drag Race UK Season 3)
Elektra Fence (Ru Pauls Drag Race UK Season 3)
- Norvina Michaels
- Soroya Marchelle
+ Cardiff's very own DJ JOLENE DOVER
Whether you're looking for an unforgettable girls or boys day out, a birthday, hen party or just a reason to get together, hit that ticket link for your exclusive entry into the beautiful world of Bougie Drag Brunch
Start your engines & Stay Bougie! x
Please note, the line ups change every event. The line up for each specific event is released on social media beforehand.
Visit the Bougie website here - www.bougiedragbrunch.co.uk
Check out our other fabulous events here - www.fabulousbeyondproductions.com
Bougie Drag Brunch Depot Ticket
Bougie Drag Brunch Depot Ticket - Arrival time 12pm. This ticket entitles you to 1.5hrs bottomless, a street food voucher & show.
|12:00 - 16:00||£49.95|
Depot Cardiff, Williams Way, Curran Embankment, Cardiff, CF10 5DY
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, we will contact you to arrange a suitable reschedule for your booking. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets are non refundable or transferable. In light of the pandemic, we will however offer a refund or voucher for an alternative show date to any individual attendee if they test positive for Covid-19 & cannot attend due to this fact. Proof of their positive test from the NHS official confirmation email, must be sent at the time of notifying us to firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 48 hours before the event to give us opportunity to resell your tickets. We will only consider a refund or reschedule for any individual attendee on proof of their positive test.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Smaller groups may be buddied up onto larger sharer tables.
14. Please note, if anyone appears to be overly intoxicated, then the venue reserves the right to limit the bottomless offer. This is in accordance with licensing regulations, and we fully support responsible drinking. Please drink responsibly.
15.It is the responsibility of the customer to fully check booking details on their email confirmation / tickets to ensure accuracy. Any errors must be raised with bookings team at email@example.com within 48 hours of booking to be rectified free of charge. Tickets are non-transferrable.