London Fun Puzzle Scavenger Hunt! :)
- No reviews.
- Tower of London or any of the 5 starting locations
The Great Game has made a brand new puzzle-based Scavenger Hunt that is played ALL around London's best attractions! It can be played in one day or over multiple days. :)
Rated 5/5 on Google and 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor.
How does it work?
- There are 5 tasks to complete in different areas - Borough Market, Greenwich, South Bank, Tower of London, Westminster.
- You can start at any of these 5 locations.
- Each task consists of a series of visual and mental challenges incorporating the environment in each area.
- If you can successfully complete the task then you will reveal the prize.
- The prize is discount at a great nearby pub.
- There is a prize pub located close to each area therefore you can complete as many or as little tasks as you wish over multiple days if you wish.
How to book:
Choose your ticket for 1-2 people, 2-4 people or 5-8 people. You only need one ticket per group of this size.
After purchase email email@example.com to redeem your ticket.
Please note your tickets are flexible and can be chosen on any day that suits you.
Pub opening times and kitchen times can be found on our website. U18's are allowed in the pubs during the day but in the evenings some venues might not, please check on our website for these times also.
What transport methods are there?
- The London Scavenger Hunt - This is the basic Scavenger Hunt with no transport included. Choose this if you plan on using public transport (we recommend the underground) or if you plan to cycle, walk or run.
- The Original Tour + Scavenger Hunt - The Original Tour hop on hop off London bus tours take you to each of the locations (except Greenwich). If you would like to use this mode of transport please buy the Scavenger Hunt and book your Original Tour ticket here.
- Thames Clippers + Scavenger Hunt - The Thames Clippers hop on hop off River Roamer ticket stops at any piers all along the river between Putney and Woolwich. If you would like to use this mode of transport please buy the Scavenger Hunt and book your Thames Clipper ticket here.
London Scavenger Hunt 1-2 players
You only need to buy one of these tickets if your group is of 1 or 2 players.
|10:00 - 23:00||£14.99|
London Scavenger Hunt 3-4 players
You only need to buy one of these tickets if your group is of 3 or 4 players.
|10:00 - 23:00||£19.99|
London Scavenger Hunt 5-8 players
You only need to buy one of these tickets if your group is of 5 to 8 players.
|10:00 - 23:00||£24.99|
Tower of London or any of the 5 starting locations, Near the Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London, EC3N 4AB
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.