If you’re looking for a classic pub in the heart of the city, The Marquis of Granby will be right up your street. A simple and short walk from Charlotte Street, Tottenham Court Road, and Oxford Street, The Marquis of Granby is conveniently located close to a variety of must-see landmarks, including…
The Great Game Treasure Hunt Pub Crawl London + Pub Crawl Race
Please due to covid be patient with the Pubs we work with, they have had a really tough year and might be reluctant with discounts. It will also be difficult for us to guarantee to book you any tables this Spring and Summer because it is going to be very busy. Please be understanding and we will try our best to cater to your needs but book ahead of time to guarantee us reserving you a place at the pub. :) Also all booking are flexible so if we can't book you a place at the pub, we can find a date for you that we can all do. :)
The Great Game Treasure Hunt London is a unique outdoor treasure hunt. Perfect to do whilst isolating, in order to get outdoors and exercise during these times, especially when you're stuck for something to do! NHS guidelines say it safe to go on walks outside and are encouraging exercise that doesn't involve close face to face contact with strangers. If you can't go abroad on holiday why not do a treasure hunt at home?
Rated 5/5 on Google and 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor.
The Great Game Treasure Hunt Pub Crawl with 20% off ALL drinks and food whilst on it. Saving you at least £1 per drink and £2 per meal.
This brand new treasure hunt pub crawl takes you to 4 historic pubs whilst exploring London. Starting in the Soho area you wind your way through the London streets solving clues, working out puzzles and stopping off at pubs along the way where you get 20% off everything you buy in the pubs.
You can choose to all work together on one team or split into two groups and race. Just let our team know which one you would prefer (the cost is the same).
Perfect for a day session this pub crawl can take as long or as little as you like depending on how long you wish to spend in the pubs along the way! Minimum of 4 hours is recommended but hunters can always dip in and out of the hunt over two or three sessions/ evenings/ day.
Treasure Hunters effectively go to the first pub where they enjoy a few drinks and eat if they'd like, they then work out the clues and start their first hunt to try to get to the next treasure... the second pub. They then repeat, utilising their 20% discount until they get to the final 4th pub. Hunters are welcome to eat along the way also at the pubs and have plenty of brain teasers and puzzles to do at the pubs whilst they drink and eat and be merry. Perfect for friends, couples, older families, team building exercises, parties, stag and hen dos and many many more.
Pub crawlers can be emailed or posted the material for them to do on the hunt in their own time, Please email email@example.com and give an email or postal address for the material to sent to,
Any questions call, text or whats app Bryn on 07921074218
A ticket for one pub crawler on the pub crawl treasure hunt
|12:00 - 23:00||£10.00|
2, Rathbone Street,Soho, W1T 1NR
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.