Adventures in Art with Willow Kemp
- No reviews.
- Ham Yard Hotel
Art aficionados are invited to discover Kit Kemp's personally curated art collection at Ham Yard Hotel. Hosted by Willow Kemp who will bring the hotel's interiors to life with character and playful charm. Tour the works in this special guided walk whilst learning how to collect and successfully hang art.
Artworks range from Tony Cragg’s sculpture at the centre of Ham Yard Hotel’s courtyard, to the mesmerising 'A Million Times' installation by Humans Since 1982 and Martha Freud’s 32 glowing porcelain pots, which feature within the restaurant.
Starting in the Drawing Room of Ham Yard Hotel, visitors will be guided through Kit’s personally chosen art collection, before embarking on an intimate walking tour to some of Soho and Mayfair’s most prestigious galleries.
The walk will end back at Ham Yard Hotel, where guests can choose to enjoy a delicious three-course lunch or Afternoon Tea.
Walks last approximately 2.5 hours followed by lunch or Afternoon Tea. Please note that lunch and afternoon tea reservations are set within your own booking groups. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be happy to help.
Adventures in Art at Ham Yard Hotel
Includes walking tour, Afternoon Tea or three-course lunch at Ham Yard Restaurant.
|10:30 - 14:30||£110.00|
Ham Yard Hotel, One, Ham Yard, London, W1D 7DT
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from Firmdale Hotels
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.