Adventures In Art
- Haymarket Hotel
Join us at Haymarket Hotel for a special guided art walk as part of Mayfair Art Weekend. Take a tour of the Haymarket Hotel art collection, followed by a curated walk around some of Mayfair’s most interesting galleries. The morning will finish with a delicious three-course lunch or afternoon tea at Brumus Restaurant.
Led by Firmdale Art Consultant, Olivia Paterson, the guided tour will take you on an adventure through the Haymarket Hotel art collection, exploring the fascinating stories that lie behind each piece and the themes and unexpected narratives that run throughout the spaces.
You’ll get up close and personal with unique works from renowned artists such as Sir Tony Cragg, Sue Lawty and Sandra Blow, before heading out to explore some of Mayfair Art Weekend including a tour of Saatchi Yates' new exhibition 'Bathers' as well as Philip Mould & Co.
- Guided art walk with Olivia Paterson, lasting approximately 2.5 hours
- Three-course lunch or Afternoon Tea at Brumus restaurant
Please note that restaurant reservations are set within your own booking groups. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be happy to help.
Olivia Paterson is the curator of Firmdale Art Walks and is a Firmdale Art Ambassador. Paterson has a BA from the Courtauld Institute of Art, London, and an MA from Edinburgh University in Contemporary Art Theory. She has worked with some of Europe’s leading private collections and blue-chip galleries, organising exhibitions and advising both corporate and private acquisitions.
Mayfair Art Weekend celebrates the rich cultural heritage of Mayfair as one of the most internationally known, thriving art hubs in the world. Running from 29th June to 1st July, the event invites art enthusiasts to explore a series of free exhibitions, tours, talks and site-specific installations across the capital’s world-class galleries in Mayfair.
Adventures in Art
Includes a guided art walk with Olivia Paterson, lasting approximately 2.5 hours, followed by a three-course lunch or Afternoon Tea at Brumus restaurant.
|10:30 - 14:30||£110.00|
Haymarket Hotel, 1, Suffolk Place, London, SW1Y 4HX
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.