- Online Event
*Nominated for an OFFCOMM 2021 Award for producing excellence in online shows during lockdown*
Tired of not being able to go out for entertainment? Do you want something different to do? Join Tony Middleton 'Sonic', headliner of The Magic Hour, for a live interactive magic show. From the comfort of your sofa, experience Victorian illusions, mind-reading, and sleight of hand demonstrations that will blow your mind. Yes that's right - even across the internet impossible things will occur. And when the magic involves you directly, you'll wonder if it's real witchcraft, or simply... virtually impossible! Sonic's 5 star award winning magic provides a much needed tonic for all the family during this strange times.
Duration: 1 hour 15 mins
Suitable for families
This performance will take place over Zoom. A URL link explaining how to access the show will be sent with your ticket confirmation.
During the current Tier 4 / National Lockdown, performances will take place from the home studio.
Press for The Magic Hour shows:
'Effortless command of the stage' - 5 stars (Remote Goat)
'Hugely captivating... an expert display of magic' - 5 stars (West End Wilma)
'The best thing I've seen in London so far' - 5 stars (Curious London Blog)
'Extremely entertaining - a perfect showman' - 5 stars (City Chic Lifestyle)
On sale until 30th Jan 2021
Evening Show (7:30pm)
1 household ticket for Virtually Impossible
|19:30 - 20:45||£15.00|
Online Event, Sheraton Grand Park Lane, Piccadilly, Mayfair, London, W1J 7BX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons..
6. We regret that tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.