The Magic Hour
- Sheraton Grand Park Lane
'One of the finest magicians I have ever seen' - Sir Roger Moore
The Magic Hour is London's most exclusive close-up magic show - in the style of the Victorian Masters.
Are you looking for an alternative night out in London? This is something really different.
Following 5 star reviews and sell out shows since 2013, The Magic Hour was named in the top 10 attractions in London in 2014 TripAdvisor, receiving the Certificate of Excellence for several years running. The evocative wood paneled room of Sheraton Grand Park Lane casts a spell over it's audience, taking them back in time to the Golden Age of Magic. Join master magician 'Sonic' - finalist in The Magic Circle Stage Magician of the Year 2018 - as seen on Penn & Teller: Fool Us ITV1, CW, and prepare to be dazzled by sleight of hand, misdirection, and mind-reading. From Rome to Rio de Janeiro he has entertained alongside A list celebs including Gary Barlow, the Hairy Bikers, Jonathan Ross, Jools Holland, Simon Cowell and appeared at exclusive events at Savoy, Claridges, and St Pancras Renaissance.
'Effortless command of the stage' - 5 stars Remote Goat
'Hugely captivating... an expert display of magic' - 5 stars West End Wilma
'The best thing I've seen in London so far' - 5 stars Curious London Blog
'Extremely entertaining - a perfect showman' - 5 stars City Chic Lifestyle
The Magic Hour is suitable for an adult and family audience. However it is recommended for ages 10+. We do not permit entry for under 8 years.
Tickets are non-refundable.
DINNER & SHOW OPTIONS:
The Palm Court offers a pre-theatre menu in a luxurious 5 star setting. To make a reservation before the show, go to https://www.palmcourtlondon.co.uk/
The Magic Hour Gift Voucher
£50 - £100
|20:00 - 21:45||£50.00|
Premium Seating (1st / 2nd row)
Allocated first or second row.
|20:00 - 21:45||£65.00|
Early Bird (Limited Availability)
General Admission (allocated) Only available on selected dates.
|20:00 - 21:45||£35.00|
Seating front row centre. Glass of champagne and programme on arrival.
|20:00 - 21:45||£100.00|
|General Admission 7pm||19:00 - 20:45||£50.00|
|Premium 7pm||19:00 - 20:45||£65.00|
|Early Bird 7pm||19:00 - 20:45||£35.00|
Super Premium 7pm
Front row centre with glass of champagne or cocktail on arrival.
|19:00 - 20:45||£100.00|
Sheraton Grand Park Lane, Piccadilly, London, W1J 7BX
Green Park (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
The Magic Hour
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons..
6. We regret that tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.